top of page

Sunday School

Public·68 members

PRACTICAL POINTS FOR DISCUSSION:

1. Whatever we do to acknowledge the LORD, be sure to do it for the right reasons—His glory and His honor (I Corinthians 11:20-22).

2. We should reflect often on the circumstances of the first communion conducted by Jesus (I Corinthians 11:23; Luke 22:14).

3. Some people put much emphasis on the elements of communion and lose perspective regarding the meaning of the suffering Savior (I Corinthians 11:24-25).

4. The LORD’s Supper represents such an important fact that the believer who misconstrues its significance invites chastisement (I Corinthians 11:26-27).

5. Self-examination is a necessity for taking part in communion, a requirement that if we neglect, we will bring trouble upon our own selves. (I Corinthians 11:28-29).

6. We should at least consider the possibility that an illness may be God’s chastisement for sin that is not repented of (I Corinthians 11:30).

7. If we are serious about serving and pleasing God, we must examine our attitudes and actions in light of His Word (I Corinthians 11:31-34).

Greater
New Bethel
Sounds of Praise

843-875-4564

info@gnbsop.org

351 Greyback Rd.

Summerville, SC 29483

©2021 by Greater New Bethel SOP

bottom of page