PRACTICAL POINTS FOR DISCUSSION:
1. The LORD knows what we need in order to be successful in our ministry; so He will provide it (Numbers 11:24-25).
2. The believer should respond with joy and not jealousy when God chooses to use others to further His kingdom (Numbers 11:26-29).
3. Although we don’t deserve anything that God does for us, He still shows us His love and mercy by providing for us (Numbers 11:30-31).
4. It can be a terrible mistake to take God’s blessings for granted and fail to give Him thanks (Numbers 11:32-33).
5. God is not limited to only blessings; He also chastens His own when needed (Numbers 11:34-35).