PRACTICAL POINTS FOR DISCUSSION:
1. The Holy Spirit unites many members into one body to do God’s work (I Corinthians 12:14).
2. Believers should neither boast about nor belittle their status in the body of Christ (I Corinthians 12:15-19).
3. Every gift is critical to the healthy functioning of the church (I Corinthians 12:20-21).
4. Behind-the-scenes work is often most critical to the success of a ministry (I Corinthians 12:22-24).
5. The members of Christ’s body are inseparably bound to one another (I Corinthians 12:25-26).
6. Believers must accept God’s gifts for them and not envy those of others (I Corinthians 12:27-31).