PRACTICAL POINTS FOR DISCUSSION:
1. God’s way of doing things should never be replaced with our own way (Leviticus 10:1).
2. When we sin, sometimes it may seem as if we have gotten away with it, but just wait; God’s judgment is sure to come (Leviticus 10:2).
3. It’s a terrible mistake to try to get the glory that belongs only to God (Leviticus 10:3).
4. The believer’s primary allegiance should always be to God and no one else (Leviticus 10:4; Luke 14:26).
5. Regardless of how difficult it may be, we must always respect God’s judgments knowing that everything He does is right and good (Leviticus 10:5).
6. Because they are examples to other believers, God holds church leaders to higher standards (Leviticus 10:6-7).