PRACTICAL POINTS FOR DISCUSSION:
1. Pastors and teachers must share God’s Word exactly as He gives it to them (Leviticus 22:17-18).
2. God wants our best; don’t offer Him what you don’t want yourself (Leviticus 22:19-24).
3. It’s essential that gifts given to God come from true worshippers (Leviticus 22:25).
4. The highest form of worship to God is keeping His commandments (Leviticus 22:31).
5. As Christians, our behavior should always copy our Heavenly Father (Leviticus 22:32).
6. Remembering how God redeemed us is a reminder of His grace and mercy (Leviticus 22:33).