PRACTICAL POINTS FOR DISCUSSION:
1. Believe it or not, many religious leaders can do some sinful things (John 18:28).
2. When people are determined to do wrong, don’t expect them to be straightforward with you (John 18:29-30).
3. God can use evil people and their plans to accomplish His will (John 18:31-32).
4. It takes the wisdom of God to know when people are sincere or being deceptive (John 18:33-35).
5. Everyone who listens to Jesus will know the truth and are part of His kingdom (John 18:36-37).
6. Just because we are innocent of something, does not mean that justice is forthcoming (John 18:38-40).