PRACTICAL POINTS FOR DISCUSSION:
1. Those who try to live godly can expect to face opposition (II Chronicles 32:1-2: II Timothy 3:12).
2. Wise is the person who seeks counsel before making major decisions (II Chronicles 32:3-4).
3. We will be ready to face difficult circumstances when we have a strong faith in God (II Chronicles 32:5-6).
4. Good leaders should habitually encourage those they lead (II Chronicles 32:7-8).
5. If we are humble in all we do, God will honor us before the world (II Chronicles 32:22-23).