PRACTICAL POINTS FOR DISCUSSION:
1. Our freedom in Christ allows us to be free to do what we please, but we must be careful not to do anything that is not sinful or unwise (I Corinthians 6:12 ).
2. Just like God raised Jesus, He will do the same for us. But in the meantime He expects us to avoid sexual sins (I Corinthians 6:13-15).
3. The world seems to accept sexual sins, but God does not (I Corinthians 6:16-17).
4. Sex outside of marriage is a bondage to sin (I Corinthians 6:18).
5. Since God has bought us and we belong to Him, we must do only what He requires with our bodies and that is to glorify Him (I Corinthians 6:19-20:I Peter 1:18-19).