PRACTICAL POINTS FOR DISCUSSION:
1. If we allow ourselves to be led by the Holy Spirit, we will avoid falling to the works of the flesh (Galatians 5:18-21).
2. Only the Holy Spirit can produce His godly virtues in our lives (Galatians 5:22-23).
3. Sin’s grip on us can only be broken by Christ’s crucifixion (Galatians 5:24-26).
4. Those in the body of Christ must selflessly serve one another (Galatians 6:1-3).
5. We should measure our lives against God’s standards, not against the lives of others (Galatians 6:4-5).
6. We are to serve the Lord and others without wavering, for the harvest is coming when Christ will reward our efforts (Galatians 6:6-10; Psalms 126:5-6).